I don’t know about you, but my weekend was very full. Here are just a few things that filled me up from Friday-Sunday.
- Catching up on some TV
- Practicing my very new knitting skills…and having to reteach myself every time I stopped for more than 5 minutes!
- A trip to wal-mart
- Realizing the library closes at 6pm on Friday – after getting there at 6:02
- My Thai – my favorite restaurant in Bloomington
- A few precious moments with Tim before the craziness of the weekend
- Saturday Easter services
- Going to Borders and actually not buying any books
- Laughing with friends
- Sunday morning sunrises
- The promise of Easter – the best thing about this weekend and any weekend
- Launching a new service in the Fellowship Hall
- Time with family
- Getting rid of some bushes in the front yard, and lots of grass clippings and yard waste in the back
- Going to bed at 9pm for the first time in a long time!
A wonderful, full weekend. I wouldn’t trade a moment of it for the world, but now all I really want to do is sleep!