- Taking a nap and waking up unable to move due to back pain. Exactly when did I become an old lady?
- Fighting the urge to drive to another gas station JUST because the one I stopped at this morning didn’t have the pebble ice I prefer.
- The amount of work still left to do this week, and it’s already Thursday.
- Plugging my earphones into my iPad and not realizing that apparently made iTunes start running on its own. And then freaking out because I couldn’t figure out where the music I was hearing was coming from…
- Scheduling two dr appointments in the same day.
- Still being able to see 4+ years after Lasik. So glad I did it and so glad my vision is stable!
- Finally being able to move a little more freely after lots of ice, rest and a visit to the chiropractor!
- Writing a review for a new review site. Just a guest post, but felt good to do again.
- Finally being able to wear sweatshirts to work!
- Realizing how awesome my life is and how great the people in it are, even during the most stressful/painful days.