- I’m blessed to have a job that allows flexibility so I could leave work early on Thursday and spend a little more time with Elizabeth.
- I’m blessed to have a friend like Liz who never once complained about having to get up at a ridiculous hour (445am) to take me to the airport that was a lot farther away than I thought it was.
- I’m blessed to be able to hop on a plane and fly across the country with ease (Louis CK says it best here)
- I’m blessed to have a friend like Annie. After 2.5 years of not seeing each other and only emailing/texting on occasion, it was like we’d never been apart.
- I’m blessed to live in a place where hotels and public transportation are in abundance, allowing for a fun weekend in comfort.
- I’m blessed to have been instilled with a love of reading that makes it so easy to pass the time in airports and planes.
- I’m blessed to have a car that will take me safely where I need to go…and home again.
- I’m blessed to have a husband that encourages me to have fun weekends like this one and never makes me feel the least bit guilty about spending money or going away.
- I’m blessed to have a warm, wonderful home to come back to.
- I’m blessed to have a dog that loves to see me.
I’m just blessed.
What about you? What blessings are you especially thankful for today?