Another month has flown by! Here is a recap of my July Goals:
NACBA Presentations (I’m speaking at two workshops on July 15) Sherwood Kids! lines (monthly, I’m telling ya!) Spend more time in my Bible and Devotional/Prayer Time
- STRESS LESS about random skin issues and tummy problems
Technically, I probably did Stress Less overall, but I’m not crossing that one off because I did still stress a lot more than I should about something that I flat out cannot control!
So, August. We’re already seven days into the month. What are my goals this month?
- In-depth Study of Hebrews with the #Shereadstruth group. Excited to actually spend some time studying God’s Word
- ONE GIRL! ONE GIRL! ONE GIRL! More writing, more planning, more execution of ONE GIRL.
- Spread the news about One Girl and get MORE GIRLS (a lot of One Girl Stuff!)
- Enjoy vacation/my sister’s wedding without worrying about skin issues
- Figure out what is going on with skin issues – I have no idea how I can be responsible for that one, but I’m trying.
- Find someone to do a blog design for me – or at least learn how to change colors/fonts in wordpress!
What about you? What are your August Goals??