This has been a pretty perfect weekend. How can I say that?
- Dinner and hanging out with the Lanham family on Friday
- Thai food (my favorite), some shopping and hanging out with Tim on Saturday. Plus a nap.
- Worship led by my Paul & Abigail this morning (also my favorite), then lunch with them, their kids and the Kershner family.
- Super Bowl fun with the Griles, including yummy food and a silly little girl.
- Now we’re watching the end of the game, the puppy is almost asleep, and I’m content.
Sometimes I forget just how blessed my life is. I have great friends and great family. I have a great life, and am eternally thankful for the mercies and blessings I receive every day. This could get sappy fast, so I won’t make it long. Just wanted to say this: my heart is happy.