This was on Nicole’s blog and I don’t have too much to say right now, so i thought, why not 🙂
I give you money and send you into the grocery store to pick up 5 items. You can only pick one thing from the following departments.. what is it?
1. Produce: Raspberries
2. Bakery: Fresh bagels
3. Meat: Bacon-wrapped filets
4. Frozen: Pizza
5. Dry goods: Mac & Cheese
Let’s say we’re heading out for a weekend getaway. You’re only allowed to bring 3 articles of clothing with you. So, what’s in your bag?
1. WICKED hoodie
2. comfy jeans
3. undies…can’t handle dirty underwear.
If I was to listen in on one of your conversations throughout the day, what 5 phrases or words would I be most likely to hear?
4. “(cough) ugh”
5. “Right now I’m reading…”
So, what 3 things do you find yourself doing every single day, and if you didn’t get to do, you probably wouldn’t be in the best mood?
2. Shut my door if I need to
3.Cuddle with Tim.
Sweet, you just scored a whole afternoon to yourself. We’re talking a 3 hour block with nobody around. What 5 activities might we find you doing?
We’re going to the zoo. But, it looks like it could start storming, so it’ll have to be a quick visit. What 3 exhibits do we have to get to?
You just scored tickets to the taping of any show that comes on t.v. of your choice. You can pick between 4, so what are you deciding between?
You’re hungry for ice cream. I’ll give you a triple dipper ice cream cone. What 3 flavors can I pile on for ya?
1. Dublin Mudslide
3. Choc. Chip Cookie Dough
Somebody stole your purse/wallet…in order to get it back, you have to name 5 things you know are inside to claim it. So, what’s in there?
1. An empty mint container
2. silver earrings with pink stones
3. A Blue Flair
4. At least two hair ties
You are at a job fair, and asked what areas you are interested in pursuing a career in. Let’s pretend you have every talent and ability to be whatever you wanted, so what 4 careers would be fun for you?
1. Creative Writing Prof at IU
2. touring as Lina Lamont in Singing in the Rain
3. Author of a Newbery Award winning young adult series
4. Professional Writer of devotions
If you could go back and talk to the old you, when you were in high school, and inform yourself of 4 things, what would you say?
1. Don’t worry, it’s only temporary.
2. College is going to be one of the best experiences of your life, even though it sucks to leave home.
3. Don’t be afraid to travel more.
4. You are the only thing standing in the way of your dreams!