If you know me at all, you know my mom is one of my best friends. I love her with all my heart and hope that I am becoming more and more a woman like her.
|Mom and Peaches at Black Pine|
Here are some of the best things about my mom:
- She is passionate. The things she invests in, she gives her whole heart to (family, work, volunteering, anything)
- She is beautiful. All you have to do is look at her to know she’s beautiful on the outside. But, that pales in comparison to how she is on the inside.
- She is a fighter. She’s had to overcome cancer (twice), deaths of people she loves, and so much more. But she has never once let those things take her spirit.
- She is dedicated. I love how much she loves Black Pine and the animals. I love that she would do anything to make sure Tarzan and the other animals are taken care of, even after long days at work.
- She is humble. She never asks for acknowledgement or praise for what she does; she just does it.
- She loves deeply. She loves my brother, step-dad and myself with all she has in her. She feels our pains and our joys because we really are extensions of who she is.
- She is fun! I love spending time with her, even if we’re half falling asleep watching a movie
- She is so much more than a bulleted list could encompass!