Hi! Remember me? I used to blog here. And then the last few weeks happened. I’ve gone on vacation. My sister got married. There was a long holiday weekend. A dear friend got married this weekend. Another of my grandfather’s died. Oh, and the One Girl Conference is just a few days away.
It’s been a crazy few weeks. And, every time I go to blog, I have about 1,000 other things that pop up on my list to do. So I do nothing. Paralyzed by the blank blog box and the ever-growing to-do list.
But I miss you girls. I miss the community. I miss knowing you all have my back when I embark on crazy adventures.
Today, I just want to remind you that you can and do make a difference, right now, right where you are.
How do I know?
- Because you’re engaged with your family and friends.
- Because you believe in the people in your life.
- Because you cheer your virtual friends on when their goals seem crazy.
- Because, just by reading this, I know you want to make a difference.
- Because you’re still here, living and breathing. That means God’s not done with you yet.
- Because I believe in you. I believe in your dreams. I believe in the big and small ways you’re changing everything.
I promise I’ll write a real post again soon. But probably not until after One Girl. Because right now, I’m not just writing about making a difference. I’m praying about it. I’m dreaming about it. I’m willing this conference into existence in just 12 days.