I have a serious case of the February blahs right now! I’m trying to get over it and trying to work through it, but wow. Here’s why I’m blah…
- The current temperature outside, according to weatherbug, is -5.
- There are still several inches of snow on the ground.
- It’s cold. Really cold.
- Yesterday was the first time the sun had been out in what seemed like forever.
- I managed to hurt my back, so I have been taking medicine, which always makes me feel gross and out of control and grumpy.
- I’m grumpy.
- I’m unbelievably tired (I seriously could have gone to bed at 7:30 last night).
- I haven’t been able to work out in over two weeks (stupid back).
- I’m still coughing, but feeling a little better.
- While there are some exciting things happening and coming up, I’m still feeling stuck in a rut.
- I have friends going through hard things and I don’t feel like I can help them at all.
- I’m irritable.
- I have a low tolerance for indecision.
- I want to cry, but the tears aren’t there.
- I’m turning 30 this year. The number doesn’t bother me – it’s the introspection and looking back at the first three decades of my life that has me mellow.
- I’m feeling overwhelmed and underwhelmed all at the same time!