I haven’t blogged much this week. Want to know why? Here is what I’ve done this week at
- Finished the compilation.
- Finished the retirement distribution.
- Finished the most recent edition of ENGAGE.
- Reconciled the bank accounts.
- Closed the month.
- Did the ministry reports.
- Not one, not two, but three payrolls.
- Did a lot of other random things I cannot even remember…but it was a lot.
It was an insane week of work, but I feel like I’ve accomplished a lot and have a lot of the big things I’ve had on my plate forever done, so there. It has been an exhausting week, but I finally feel like I’m on the other side of the hill that I’ve been struggling up for months and months and months.
It’s 8:00pm on Friday night. It’s been a ridiculous week, but it’s over. Hallelujah!